Saturday, February 19, 2011

Science requires supplies...

Many supplies! Today's science-post will be bottle heavy, because we required a lot of different solutions for our experiment on Thursday. Eventually we got an unknown solution and used the previous tests we did on alkali metals and halogens to determine our anion and cation of our unknown solution (I got #13, I always try and get #13..) We determined based on our results that we had Barium and Chlorine, therefore BaCl2.


  1. this takes me back.....a walk down memorylane :)

  2. Glad to walk you back down what was hopefully good memories! :)