Saturday, December 3, 2011

Final Lab Review; Anatomy 2.

So this is gonna be a picture heavy post, and I'm gonna have to link to pictures other than my own to give a truly comprehensive review (for histology). I'll probably post this before I'm done and slowly keep adding onto it. Hopefully it will be finished by tomorrow night!


Blood;

6.14.11
Neutrophil-
6.14.11
Eosinophil-
6.14.11
Basophil-
6.14.11
Lymphocyte-
6.14.11
Monocyte-
6.14.11
Red Blood Cell-
6.14.11
Platelet cells-

6.23.11
The flat ones on the left are veins, the rounder ones on the right are arteries.

Heart;
heartfront

A. Superior Vena Cava
B. Right Brachiocephalic Artery
C. Left Carotid Artery
D. Left Subclavian Artery
E. Aortic Arch
F. Pulmonary Artery
G. Pulmonary Trunk
H. Left Pulmonary Veins
I. Left Auricle
J. Apex
K. Right Coronary Artery
L. Right Auricle

heartback

A. Descending Aorta
B. Left Subclavian
C. Left Common Carotid
D. Right Brachiocephalic
E. Superior Vena Cava
F. Right Pulmonary Veins
G. Inferior Vena Cava
H. Coronary Sinus
I. Great Cardiac Vein
J. Left Pulmonary Veins

ligamentumarteriosum

muscleheart
A. Fossa Ovalis
B. Pectinate muscles
c. Right coronary artery

openheart
A. Pulmonary Semi-lunar Valve
B. Bicuspid Valve
C. Papillary Muscle
D+E. Interventricular Septum
F. Papillary Muscle
G. Tricuspid Valve
H. Chordae Tendineae

valves
A. Pulmonary Semi-lunar Valve
B. Aortic Semi-lunar Valve
C. Tricuspid Valve
D. Bicuspid Valve

I couldn't find a picture, but the muscle in the ventricles is called trabeculae carneae.

2 comments:

  1. This is really helpful as I am prepping for my A&P final as well. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I hope to finish this even though I didn't before my final. I really love A&P :)

    ReplyDelete