Sunday, February 20, 2011

EOTD: 2/18 and hair flips

A look just to go out to a friends. Sorry I look so morose here! I was tired, just slapped on a bit of makeup and we were out the door. :)



 And here are some hair flippy pictures! This is a term coined by me and my bf's sisters who I made flip their hair back for photos. When it started I didn't have enough hair, now I have way too much hair! :D haha



 Yes, that is my dorky bf below making faces as I was taking pictures..


 Leading up to my best hair flip ever!! You must look at it big, it is soo cool!

2 comments:

  1. The shape/blending is really good! Hair flipping is always win :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think the middle blue could have been blended more into the light blue on my inner eye, but it might be that the flash just washed out some of the blending. And hair flipping is definitely a win! :D I just think it looks so awesome.

    ReplyDelete