Tuesday, January 25, 2011

R.I.P my fatty-puff, I love you forever.

There has not been a lot of activity over the weekend from me, because one of my cats has been sick so I had been mothering him the entire time. We took him to the vet yesterday, and 45 minutes after we got home, Reece-puff started convulsing and died. It was the most horrible thing I have ever seen in my life, I wish that this was all a dream and that I had my kitty back. He was an awesome cat, he'd play fetch, he'd crawl under the blankets with us, he never said no to getting some love. I don't have a lot to say at this point, I'm pretty depressed. I just wanted to let me readers know why I was posting so infrequently this week. :(

4 comments:

  1. awww im so sorry that youve lost your kittycat :(
    I adore my cats and i know what it feels like when they are really sick.
    Try to look at all the love and good memories he gave you, instead of the hole he leaves behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you had to go through that. I have seen a pet get very sick and it's horrible as the owner to watch. I had to give my kitty an extra hug today after reading. Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your kitty. :-( I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone :( I can only hope that after awhile the pain won't be as strong, but it's hard because he died in such a painful way.

    ReplyDelete