Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's been so long!

I know, I have neglected you dear fans, and my dear blog. Summer semester whooped my smart ass- I got B's in lecture and A's in labs, it made me cry. lol! So I have literally been lounging around doing as little as possible since I've gotten a break, but I need to get it back in gear and update you guys!

So, in the coming weeks I have a few things planned. In no certain order these are a few of the blogs that I need to write up;

  • Muscle contractions- how does it happen? (A&P1)
  • EOTD updates, quite a few of these!
  • VIE surprise- I'm gonna reveal something I've been working on with the awesome owner of Virus Insanity Eyeshadows, it's been a lot of fun! (and many hours of work XD)
  • Funny things my friends say- My friends are hilarious, seriously. Sometimes I just want to share entire threads with other friends because it's so funny. I've got one for it so far (the idea only came to me today XD) but plan to be more active in grabbing more. 
  • Science updates- I really want to go into detail on some of my experiments, I had trouble doing some of them, so I know there are people out there who would be grateful to have it all put together in one place. 
  • All of my makeup- update on my stash with pretty pictures and cats attempting to steal pots of makeup. 
And that about sums up what I have planned :) I also know that I have skipped Caturday for entirely too long, I'm sorry! I will get my big butt on it and you will see fuzzy and scaley cuteness this coming Saturday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment