Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I feel pretty, oh so pretty...

7.29.11
Glorious make up!! :) I just love bringing stuff out and looking at it sometimes and just playing around, so I took some pictures, my cats stole a few pots and I had to rescue them, and now I'm gonna break down my stash!
7.29.11
Cupid wants one, badly.
7.29.117.29.11
On the left, just trying to show the relative height of this basket full of goodies. Right- overview of my scarf covered in make up!
7.29.11
This is the majority of my collection, all of the ones with the green seal on the top (and then some) are eyeshadows I made with the now discontinued TKB Pop! Mica kit. I have around 100 different eyeshadows from that kit, it's crazy. I've run out of jars and have about 15-20 that are in baggies still.
7.29.11
The rest of the three stacks consist mostly of samples. From Persephone I have a full sample sets of Sailor Moon, Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Mars, and then I got the remaining 3 samples from the Sailor Mercury set, and the remaining two 'Crystal Power's from the Venus and the Chibi Moon sets, along with two random samples. From Antoinettes revolution Cosmetics I have four eyeshadows; Versailles, Marie, Gardens, and Guillotine . Included in these three stacks are several stacks of Aromaleigh that I got from her sell out grab bags, I am incredibly saddened that I didn't order more, and didn't ask for more blue and green! The Oops baggies held SO much, one color I had to fill an entire stack, brimming over and even having to take the sticker off and add some above it to fit all of the pigment. After that, I filled a pot and then cleaned off the bag before folding it over and taping the open end down. I've also received many from friends, so now I have a nice aromaleigh collection! Finally, there are four TKB Pop! micas that were left over from my kit, finally at small enough amounts to put into the pots XD, and a few eyeshadows a friend made and sent to me, and that's it!
7.29.11
In the above and below photo you can see the membership sample of "School Yard Crush" from Rockeresque , a Morgan Cryptoria sample in "Mystic Midnight", an Aromaleigh Oops! in an adorable whippled jar from a friend, a sample of Sugarpill's "Absinthe", a BFTE sample, a Scaredy Cat 3g cute jar in "Dee's Nuts", three smaller MAC samples, two larger MAC samples, a totally unknown sample, a sample of "Robot Takeover" from Fyrinnae (omg T_T), a sample of "Damask" from ARC, two geek chic samples in "Ugghhh...Brains" and "Hyrule", a 3g Bad Habit in "Martin Mean Green", and an Aromaleigh glitter sample of "Strangelove". 
7.29.11

7.29.11
Above are five Orglamix shadows I received from a friend, since then a few things have come to light about Orglamix that makes me not want to promote them myself. I checked these labels and none are relabeled, I still use them since none look to have unsafe ingredients, but they are by far the least used of my stash right now.
7.29.11
Above you can see the baggies I mentioned from my TKB kit, and below them my Futurama Collection that I won from Altered Ego Cosmetics. :3 You can also see my set of 21 full size, and 1 sample, VIE. :3
Below are three samples I won from Unique Pigments (I enter many contests >_>) And oh my I love them!
7.29.11
And finally, A whoooole bunch of Facebomb Cosmetics samples! I ordered a sample of everything in her etsy shop at the time that she was having a nice sale, she included many extra and I ended up getting I think 40 samples for 20 bucks shipped! Not bad at all I'd say. I love how glittery and varied they are, I can't wait to try them all!
7.9.11

Well, I hope you had fun having a virtual perusing of my pretty, glittery stash of goods. :) I'll edit this later to include links to all the shops mentioned, if they're still around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment